Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Happy Fat Tuesday and Blog It Forward Tuesday!

I count among some of my favorite memories a trip to New Orleans pre-Hurricane Katrina. I purchased a divine pair of black strappy high heels I treasure to this day right before I fell head over heels for pecan pralines I bought in a French Quarter candy shop. My fiance' Craig was one of the first medical staff to report to New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina hit. He went on to spend the next 6 weeks taking care of patients right up the Gulf Coast in Pass Christian, Mississippi, many days working out of a makeshift medical tent. In the summer of 2009, we traveled to New Orleans together and saw our beloved New Orleans rising from the ashes.

Happy Fat Tuesday!


2 comments:

  1. I am feeling it! I want to celebrate -with a nap!
    thanks for visiting my blog, by the way- best of luck in the give-away!
    Enter to Win My Shabby Apple Dress Give-Away- the Citizen Rosebud

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower here from BLog it forward Tuesday:))

    ReplyDelete