Pages

Friday, October 28, 2011

Day 28: Angela's "31 Days of Pink: Project for a Purpose"

Day 28: One of my very favorite wedding gifts. A dream come true for me: my pink Kitchen-Aid stand mixer. I love "her". Bought by pooling all of our Macy's wedding gift cards together. Kitchen-Aid donates $50 to the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer from the purchase of each Cook for the Cure pink mixer.


Today's breast cancer fact, courtesy Susan G. Komen for the Cure: Breast cancer is the most common cancer in pregnant and postpartum women. About 1.3 cases are diagnosed per 10,000 pregnancies.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for bringing that to my attention. I am postpartum and I have had two lumps on my breast both benign thank goodness. When looking for appliances, I will certainly buy kitchen aid. Thanks for letting me visit.
    Susan
    http://amazingcouponanddiscountdeals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete