Pages

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Here comes the vlog!


I am incredibly excited to have recently reached my 5,000 fans milestone on The Southern Fried Bride's Facebook page! In celebration, I thought there was no time like now to post my first "vlog" video segment to share with all of you! This gives you a glimpse into my newlywed kitchen here in New York, which has lots of pink in it, and my "special guest" for this segment, my new crockpot I won from Coupon Loving Chicks who is dressed in his tuxedo from The Posh Pot I won as part of the same giveaway, to celebrate my special milestone. I asked my Facebook fans to submit questions for this segment and I chose one to answer. In appreciation for submitting the chosen question, I will send Stephanie Fox of Florida a $10 Wal-Mart gift card. The recipe I share during this segment, I will post both on my Facebook page and here on the blog.

I have included a trivia giveaway with this vlog. I will be asking a question about this video segment on The Southern Fried Bride Facebook page Monday, April 16 at 12:00 pm EST and the first person to post the correct answer will win the prize I unveil in this video!

Here's my first vlog. Hope y'all like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment