Pages

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Recipe Corner: Autumn Truffles

The weather here in New York is slowly turning toward cooler temperatures and the leaves are a beautiful sight of autumn colors gently falling through the air from the trees. Here is my recipe for a fun no-bake truffle recipe for the autumn season. Behold my latest batch of autumn truffles.
                                                                  
    "Southern Fried Bride's Autumn Truffles" 

1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened 
   1 package shortbread cookies, finely crushed 
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice OR 1/2 teaspoon each cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger 
1 (10 oz.) tub white candy dip, melted
 1 (2.25 oz.) package Chick-O-Stick candies OR 20 individual Chick-O-Stick candies, crushed

In large bowl, mix cream cheese, cookie crumbs and pumpkin pie spice until well blended. Shape into 1-inch size balls. Freeze 10 minutes. Dip balls in melted white candy coating; roll in Chick-O-Stick mixture to evenly coat. Place in single layer in shallow waxed paper-lined pan. Refrigerate 1 hour and remove from refrigerator. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. yes please!!!!Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. #thunk. I seriously think I just fainted! I want to eat these! Right now! LOL.

    I found ya via the Blogtober linkup on SitsGirls! You've got a new follower! I hope you visit my blog!

    www.jaimelovesstuff.com

    ReplyDelete